Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Paging housekeeping to the Blog, housekeeping to the Blog please!

Some housekeeping type items.

1. Am I supposed to respond to "comments" with a "comments" of my own? Well I'm going to play that by ear I think I may just respond in subsequent blogs. Feel free to chime in with your opinions though, if I should be responding to you in "comments" we can do that as well.

2. And this is more of a FYI. I am more in need of a proofreader than any man in history. Sorry about that. I will whenever possible have Ali proofread before I post when not possible hopefully she can retroactively proofread and make the appropriate adjustments. But let's be real here for a second these are blogs, it's not for a grade so let's try and just have fun and overlook the odd typo and even odder punctuation.

3. I have added a blog entry that contains the list of films I have seen in 2008, I will continue to update that as I see films so please check it out from time to time I am unsure of a better way to do that so if anyone has another suggestion please let me know. I was on track for about 1 a day but aside from the three I watched with the kids this last week I haven't actually watched anything on my own one reason is the blogging, I find it a fair trade off.

4. I am finding this to be a creative outlet, something that I now realize has been missing from my lifee for awhile. It's refreshing and fun, I'd like to keep doing it. I know this about myself though, if I think no one but Ali and I are reading it I'll eventually stop because what's the point in wrtiting if no one is reading. So if you are reading please stop back regularly and please please write comments so I know you're there.

No comments: